If you are heading to to Paris and is desperate to buy a Hermes Birkin bag, following are tips provided some of our friends that help me get my 1st Birkin when I visited Paris. I was told in Paris, stocks are replenish more often compared to other places in Europe so it is one of the best place to get one if you are visiting.
- Be specific, state what you are looking for. If you are looking for a “hermes birkin 30 togo”, say that. Do not ask do you have any Hermes Birkin available
- Dress well, don’t dress like you are going to the market. Impression counts for anyone carrying an Hermes Birkin.
- Senior matured looking business man has a higher chance especially if they are looking a Hermes Birkin bag for their wife. That work a few of them, as they told their boyfriend or dad to go alone instead of with them. Go in Armani suit and look like a Wall street banker. I personally know a SA in Hermes that has a few regular VIP clients that are men.
- Be courteous, a little french does help if you can speak but if you can’t don’t push it as all SA can speak English well.
- Hermès Faubourg Saint-Honoré or FSH is always packed with chinese or Japanese tourist, go when it is less crowded, you may have a better chance else try other Hermes outlets in Paris.
- Try not to go during July/August, you may not stand a high chance because the shipments are low as most craftsman are on vacation and things are slow during summer vacation. Also avoid Christmas season. Avoid Saturday and Monday as there would usually be nothing left. Try mid-week if possible.
- Be Patience, you may not succeed on the 1st attempt, try the next store if you fail and Hermès Faubourg Saint-Honoré is not the only outlet, remember there are three Hermes Outlets in Paris
- 17 Rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris, France
- monday to saturday: 10:30am to 07:00pm sunday: closed
- Tel. : + 33 (0)1 42 22 80 83
- Nearest Metro Station: Sèvres – Babylone is a station on lines 10 and 12 of the Paris Métro.
Hermès Faubourg Saint-Honoré
- 24, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 Paris
- Monday to saturday: 10:30am to 06:30pm sunday: closed
- Tel. : + 33 (0)1 40 17 46 00
- Nearest Metro Station: Concorde is a station on lines 1, 8 and 12 of the Paris Métro or Madeleine is a station on lines 8, 12 and 14 of the Paris Métro
Hermès George V
- 42, avenue George V 75008 Paris
- monday to saturday: 10:30am to 06:30pm sunday: closed
- Tel. : + 33 (0)1 47 20 48 51
- Nearest Metro Station: George V is a station on line 1 of the Paris Métro, under the Champs-Élysées.
To visit all three Hermes outlets in Paris, you should start with either the one located at George V or Sèvres. Total distance is 4.2 km