Following are few tips when you are doing Tax Refund in Europe:
- Go early as there is normally a long queue, reach the airport at least 2 to 3 hours before you flight time
- Filled in all the forms and sign on it before submitting it the Tax Refund counter.
- Make sure you fill in all the detail and credit card detail clearly and correctly
- On claiming tax refund, you should consider getting cash rather than it being credited to your credit card account. Refund via cash is 10+% and when credited to card is 12%. But, when you are getting cash, you’re already assured that you have been refunded. You also lose the exchange rates
- Easier to consolidate all the receipt into one form instead of multiple